Sailor Moon Dateline special from the 90’s and other goodies
Includes interviews with Susan Roman and Stephanie Morganstern of the DiC dub, Naoko Takeuchi and Hitoshi Doi (in different segments)
Finishes up with the infamous “Toonmakers” Sailor Moon That Could Have Been.
it’s almost summer so let’s have a giveaway! ❤
- you must be following my blog to be eligible!
- reblogs AND likes are counted!
- you get an additional entry when you enter my feature points code on your app! just let me know in a comment on your reblog that you did!
- no giveaway blogs!
- entire prize MUST come to less than $250!
- i will ship internationally!
- the steps are just guidelines! if you don’t need a certain aspect (such as accessories) of the costume, feel free to allot more money to another part!
- please do not ask for large props!
- this giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr!
- the giveaway ends on august 31st!
best of luck to everyone who chooses to enter!
sometimes all i want in life is for an anime character to share a birthday with me
NEW Sailor Moon magnets mini gashapon set! Details: http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2014/08/19/new-sailor-moon-magnets-gashapon-set-october-2014/
One of my childhood anime just like it was for many other people :D Watching the new anime and reading the manga again is very nostalgic.
I work at a library, and the amount of times the Sailor Moon manga goes out brings a tear to my eye. I see a ton of little girls checking it out and reading it on their way up to the counter. Sailor Moon Crystal is bringing back Sailor Moon in a big way for a new generation. I’m so proud to be a part of this community of moonies.